Web Builder The 10 Best Sites to Create Your Website Today
If you are thinking of creating a website for your business, you have two options: hire a developer to make a custom website for you, or try it yourself with a website builder.
If you decide on the second option, this post is for you. We will review the 10 best web builders with their pros and cons so that you can decide which is the most appropriate platform for your project.
On the other hand, if you find this all too complicated, the perfect option for you is to publish your project on any freelance Platform, In a few steps you will start receiving proposals from Upwork’s freelance developers and you will only have to choose the one that best suits your needs and your pocket.
Best 10 Sites to create a Pro website
- Wix has more than 300 templates with a professional and modern design.
- It has many customization options.
- The changes you make to the design are instantly visible thanks to its drag and drop function.
- Registration and account activation is instantaneous.
- The cheapest ad-free option is $ 14 / month, which is reasonable.
- Fast loading speeds and very little downtime.
If you want to have an e-commerce you will need one of the most expensive packages that costs $23
/month Business Basic.
- The domain and email account are free.
- Over 1,200 templates to choose from.
- Modern design and a simple and clean user interface.
- Plans start at € 6.04 / month.
- It includes Ecommerce and SEO tools.
If you want an online store you will have to subscribe to the most expensive plan: € 14.51 / month.
Activating the account and registering will take a couple of hours.
- It has more than 40 very high quality modern templates.
- Privacy protection and free domain.
- You can create blogs, websites, or e-commerce sites.
- Good loading speed and uptime.
- Perfect for sites that need to include heavier images such as an artist or photographer portfolio.
- 24/7 support.
- If you want a fully updated website, you will have to pay € 18 / month, the most expensive fee.
- It has a small learning curve.
- Each email account has an extra € 5 per month.
- It is built on WordPress.
- It has enough flexibility to create any type of website.
- Free domain, unlimited email, and ecommerce tools.
- € 4.17 / month is a good price.
- The account registration and activation process takes 2 hours.
- It has a slight learning curve for beginners but is worth it.
- Free email and domain.
- Very intuitive.
- The account is activated instantly as soon as you register.
- Drag and drop design options.
- Pro plans start at € 11 / month.
It has approximately 80 themes to choose from, but none of them stand out like the rest of the web builders.
An e-commerce store with more than 25 products costs € 23 / month.
- The price is not too high, $ 6.50 / month.
- You need less than 30 minutes to get your site up and running with this web builder.
- Good performance in terms of uptime and speed.
- It only has 17 themes.
- You can change the colors, add text or images, but anything else is difficult due to the strict templates.
- This web builder is very simple.
- Well, customize your site and add content easily.
- The starting price is not bad.
- It has a drag and drop interface.
- If you want something beyond the basics, be prepared to pay more.
- The support is not very good.
8. Adobe Muse
- Free trial version.
- Premium web fonts available.
- Templates available.
- It has video tutorials and guides.
- With this web builder you can draw elements directly in the program.
- The user interface can be complex for anyone other than a graphic designer.
- Its price is a bit high compared to other options € 18.14 / month.
9. 1 & 1
- Their pricing plans start at € 9.99 / month.
- Domain included.
- Web applications and support for third-party tools.
- Free PayPal Mini Store.
- SEO tools.
- Includes web analytics.
- Access to HTML and CSS for advanced users.
It is missing some customization options.
- Offers a free 14-day trial.
- Includes more than 100 responsive templates.
- 1,400 different applications.
- 24/7 support.
- You have transaction fees unless you use Shopify Payments.
- The coding language “liquid” is necessary to customize your website.
- Although it includes many features, € 29 / month is somewhat expensive compared to other options.
Which one do you prefer? Have you already used any of these web builders?