Although the concept sketches are still pretty raw we can start to draw some significant content insights (which are
typically questions that need answers) :
- How many pages on the site should include this contact
details panel for education agents?
- Which bits of content are page furniture, e.g. the blurb
text and form labels on the panel? How will clients be
able to edit this beyond launch?
- What are the world regions in this context? Does BU have
a standardised breakdown of regions? Where can we find
- How many Education Agent Liaison Officers are there? Is
there more than one EALO per region? If so, do we show
more than one EALO in the panel?
- Is there already a source of truth for staff contact details
(to populate those elements of the panel)? Where is it?
- What platform? What state? Who to talk to?
Is it ok to have staff pictures on the site? Will there be
- What will happen to the content from Ask a question
form submissions? Is there already a workflow for
submitted questions from education agents? Who do we
speak to about it?
Find your best web hosting from Reddit for your small business startups.